THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 12, 2009

Arrow Signs(Soul Searching) Pt.1

(smaple from Love Hina character Shinobu)
It doesn't matter
I could walk forever and still end up in the same place
I know where I want to go but I have no idea how to get there
So I just keep walking
(Verse 1)
God knows how much daily bull I'm dealt
If people would grow up maybe that would help
Every comment every insult I take em' but it hurts
And hearing them 50 times a day makes my condition worse
The way teenagers act makes me double-take
Cuz all the boys are actin stupid and all the girls are fake

(Verse 2)
Why people argue over stupid stuff
Why is living life so rough
What do I feel in my heart
Why is my mind tearin apart
Why is most of New York not hired
Why are good people always fired
What if I can't keep strong
Would anyone miss me when I'm gone

0 comments: